perl-dev mailing list archives

From Niko Tyni <nt...@debian.org>
Subject Re: httpd24 (was Re: 2.0.9-dev)
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:52:57 GMT
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 05:18:24AM -0400, Jan Kaluza wrote:

> I'm more than happy to apply patches to the httpd24 branch if you don't have
> commit access there. I will try to re-merge current trunk with httpd24 branch
> soon - today or on Monday (I have done that some months ago for last time).

Great, thanks! I've gone over my notes now and sent here the patches
I had queued up. Hope the patch dump ended up in the right place and
didn't annoy anybody on the list.

> I think what we are lacking here right now is some sort of decision what
> to do next. I can't decide which way should the development go, I don't
> have permissions (politically, not technically) to commit to trunk and
> so on.

OK, I'll postpone the rest of the discussion until somebody with
more authority joins in.

> > At the moment httpd24 is lagging behind trunk. There seems to be a need
> > for making sure they stay synchronised.
>
> This is temporary state and it was supposed to be like that only before
> someone from core mod_perl developers decides how to continue with the
> development... As I said before in this email, I will re-merge httpd24
> branch and if we decide to choose this way, I think I would be able to
> merge it regularly.

Thanks again!
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org