perl-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kaluža <jkal...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: httpd24 branch
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:41:08 GMT
Hi,

I think I've committed all my patches [1] to httpd24 branch. It builds
OK for me and I think it's now time for more people to build it and
report your problems with this branch.

To compile it, I just checkout the httpd24 and run:

/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL MP_APXS=/usr/bin/apxs
MP_APR_CONFIG=/usr/bin/apr-1-config

make

If you want to run tests, you have to at first create ./t/run directory
(to create this automatically, I would have to patch Apache-Test which I
can't since it's separate component and lives outside my httpd24 branch
if I'm right)

Then you can just run 'make test'.

The only failing test is t/directive/perlloadmodule3.t. I don't know
perl enough to parse that code which merges configurations in this test yet.

If the build ends up with error message that it can't link against
-laprutil-1, we will have to fix workaroud (and little hack) I've done
in commit 1448043 [2].

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-modperl-cvs/201302.mbox/browser
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1448043