perl-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kaluža <>
Subject Re: httpd24 branch
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:29:27 GMT
On 02/18/2013 07:36 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 2/18/2013 2:28 AM, Jan Kaluža wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've been granted commit access to mod_perl (Thanks to Torsten), so I
>> want to inform you about my intentions with httpd24 branch.
>> 1. Merge changes from trunk to httpd24 branch.
>> 2. Review my patches from
>> and commit them to httpd24 branch.
>> 3. Run make source_scan on my machine and commit the results to
>> httpd24 branch.
> I look forward to this course of action.  My only question is shouldn't
> you need to run make xs_generate as well?  I haven't gotten far enough
> to find out but if I can get past those hurdles, i believe I can assist
> much more readily.

Yes, I just didn't mention it, but I will run both. Currently there is
some problem with my mod_perl commit access, so I'm waiting for admins
to fix that. Once I'll be able to commit, I will start doing changes
described in m original email.

Jan Kaluza

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: