perl-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.4 adoption
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 08:31:46 GMT
On 07/02/2013 09:47, Jan Kalu┼ża wrote:
[snip]
> The problem is that I have little experience with Perl or mod_perl. I'm
> trying to improve current situation, but I don't want to be the
> upstream, because I'm not active mod_perl (or even Perl) user.

[snip]

> Maybe there is someone here who loves that project so much that he could
> actually help maintaining it?
>
> Regards,
> Jan Kaluza

If I make it to AC (still unsure, unfortunately) and have some time at
the hackathon (also iffy), I'd be happy to lend a pair of hands and/or
eyes to help review your changes.  Will you be there?

Though I've done XS development, a bit of mod_perl stuff in the past and
httpd, I don't have time to turn that into a long-term commitment.

   Issac