perl-dev mailing list archives

From rich...@ecos.de
Subject Website update?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 13:43:45 GMT
Hi,

I like to update perl.apache.org/embperl which I didn't done for the last 6 years. In this
time Embperl development has continued, so the site is quite outdated.

I know this is not quite the right place to ask this question, but since I didn't found any
better place, I hope to find somebody on this list who can point me in the right direction.

When I last updated the Embperl part, I had to rsync/ssh the content to perl.apache.org .
Of course my ssh key does not work anymore, so I am not able to verify, if the website update
is still the same.

Can anybody let me know who is currently in charge for the website?

Thanks & Regards

Gerald