perl-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help Offered
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:59:50 GMT
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Fred Moyer <fred@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:04 AM, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm Tom Browder, a Perl  user with a fair amount of Perl, C, and C++
> Welcome!

Thanks, Fred.

>> How can I help get mod_perl 2 up and running on the latest Apache?
>
> There are a few patches on the users and dev list in which some users
> have shown they can compile mod_perl with Apache 2.4. Those need to be

Okay, I found this most recent message on the dev list:

  http://marc.info/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=134552778831100&w=2

but there seemed to be some confusion about currency and intertwining, etc.

Can anyone attach a complete set of patches for the current trunk to
get me started with a good build for Apache 2.4?

Thanks.

Best regards,

-Tom