perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGr...@PCCC.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl and httpd-2.4 - update
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:26:35 GMT
On 8/20/2012 5:03 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 7/25/2012 5:03 AM, Jan Kalu┼ża wrote:
>> With my latest patches [1] mod_perl looks usable to me and there are
>> only few tests which fails. Many of those tests have to be rewritten,
>> because the features they are testing have changed in httpd-2.4.
>
> Jan,
>
> I'm trying to work on testing the patches and extrapolate on your
> work. However, I'm having problems cleanly patching.
>
> If I use http://jkaluza.fedorapeople.org/mod_perl/all.tgz, what
> version of mod_perl should I be patching against?
Following up my own question, it looks like maybe you have some old
patches accidentally included?

These are all dated june 6th and conflict with #'s from june 25th:

0010-Remove-OPT_INCNOEXEC.patch
0011-Fixed-logleve.patch
0012-Use-module-name-in-ap_add_loaded_module.patch
0013-unixd_config-renamed-to-ap_unixd_config.patch
0014-remote_ip-renamed-to-client_ip.patch
0015-remove-apu_error.h-include.patch

I think you might have two sets of patches intermingled.

Regards,
KAM