perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: unable to handle range requests with handler
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 01:41:47 GMT
Largely depends on how httpd implements SSI I think- if they
use sendfile then the bucket isn't there for good reason.
Have you considered driving the output filter chain yourself,
that way *you* can put an EOS bucket on the first brigade you
build and pass to ap_pass_brigade.  That'd be the way I'd
go rather than hoping httpd includes your patch (essentially
implement ap_send_fd in perl).