perl-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE]: mod_perl-2.0.6 RC1
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:50:17 GMT
On Tuesday, 31 January 2012 12:00:17 Fred Moyer wrote:
> So this happens with worker only - something to do with threading and the
> command directive code?  I don't understand the guts there yet, trying to
> get a high level view to know where to look.

Worker + threading - yes. Command directive code - not so sure. It can be
basically everywhere in the code. The change in cmdparms.pm just modifies the
memory layout a bit and now the stray pointer access changes a vital bit. That
is what I suspect happens.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net