perl-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE]: mod_perl-2.0.6 RC1
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:38:24 GMT
On Tuesday, 31 January 2012 15:32:44 Torsten Förtsch wrote:
> I can also confirm that r1145161 is
> the first commit that shows this behavior.

Working with r1145161, the minimal set of tests to trigger the bug is this (so
far):

t/TEST t/apache/add_config.t \
       t/apache/conftree.t \
       t/apache/constants.t \
       t/apache/content_length_header.t \
       t/apache/daemon.t \
       t/apache/post.t \
       t/apache/read.t \
       t/apache/read2.t \
       t/apache/read3.t \
       t/apache/scanhdrs.t \
       t/apache/scanhdrs2.t \
       t/apache/send_cgi_header.t \
       t/apache/subprocess.t

Now, it chokes in subprocess.t instead of command.t.

It does not fail on every run. If it does I get in the error_log this line:

  Usage: DynaLoader::dl_load_file(filename, flags=0).

I suspect that some piece of code writes to a random location. But I really
don't know how to start to debug that best given the sheer number of tests
(409) in this set.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net