perl-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.6?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 12:09:10 GMT
On Wednesday, 07 December 2011 22:40:49 Fred Moyer wrote:
> Looking at the thread, I was in error.  Here is the current release
> candidate.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-SizeLimit-0.96-rc1.tar.gz

+1

Tested with my setup (self compiled apache 2.2.21, perl 5.12.3, modperl
threading branch) on opensuse 12.1 and 11.1 with -order=random in a shell loop
for about an hour.

t/TEST -start-httpd
while t/TEST -order=random -run-tests; do :; done

In the error_log I see one "Apache2::SizeLimit httpd process too big..."
message for each run of t/apache2/zzz_check_n_requests.t which is expected.

I further see another such message for every 3rd run of the whole test suite
on average which puzzels me a bit but is probably okay given the nature of
what is tested.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net