perl-dev mailing list archives

From rich...@ecos.de
Subject Embperl & STDOUT/IN in mod_perl 2.0.5
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 07:58:44 GMT
Hi,

While I am about to adapt Embperl to Perl 5.14.x, I have found a problem with Embperl and
mod_perl 2.0.5.

When an Emberl script is called from mod_perl registrty script, Embperl use the STDOUT/IN
that mod_perl already has setup.

Until recently STDOUT etc. were tied filehandles and Embperl XS code simply has grabbed the
filehandle that was attached with Perl's magic.

This has changed in mod_perl 2.0.4 or 5.

To save me a lot of investigation (already done some, but with no luck so far), can somebody
tell me how I get the filehandle that mod_perl has setup in my XS code?

Thanks

Gerald