perl-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Anything left before 2.0.6?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:55:43 GMT
On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 00:26:56 Fred Moyer wrote:
> I am planning to roll some release candidates next week.  I think
> we've tested against 5.14, and there was the LWP 6.x issue that
> doesn't seem to be a blocker.  Anything else?

Would be nice if I had the httpd 2.4 port ready. But I wouldn't see that
as a blocker at all.

A few weeks ago I called for testing with 5.14. There was no reply.
Optimistically we can take this as "no problems encountered",
pessimistically as "no one bothered to test". But perhaps a release
candidate will get more attention (hopefully). Anyway, I think it's time.

Thanks Fred!

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net