perl-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Anyone working on preparing modperl for httpd 2.4?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:54:55 GMT
pgollucci posted some threads quite a while ago about 2.4 development,
probably the biggest issue that was mentioned (imo) was that there is
going to be a new default MPM for all platforms which is, i think,
threaded.  I could of course be wrong about that, but that's what i seem
to recall.

As far as I know, there has been no actual work done on it though.

Adam