perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Is there anything wrong with the mail archives?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 03:48:02 GMT
On 3/5/2011 11:18 AM, Torsten Förtsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> normally mails sent to the list appear in the archives quite on time. At the
> moment, however, neither gossamer-threads nor mail-archives.apache.org show
> anything more recent than Mar 3.
I'll follow up with the apache on the infra side in a bit if doesn't
show up

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.