perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Retiring mod_perl 1.3.x
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 21:02:26 GMT
On 2/19/2011 2:50 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> I guess my question is how would this be any different from what we're
> doing now?  Is anyone actively working on mod_perl 1 development,
> except when a security issue is raised?
Its 'official', good practice, and prudent :)

The security practice is biggest thing.  But the way we handle it
standard with other ASF projects and other 3rd Parties (i.e. FreeBSD).

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.