perl-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1062443 - in /perl/modperl/trunk/src/modules/perl: modperl_const.c modperl_perl.c modperl_perl.h
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:17:43 GMT
On Sunday, January 23, 2011 16:02:19 torsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: torsten
> Date: Sun Jan 23 15:02:19 2011
> New Revision: 1062443

> Log:
> With Perl 5.13.x using GvGP and GvSV as an lvalue has become invalid.
> See https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=64999

I have tested this commit with perl 5.12.3 and 5.13.9, both with -Duseithreads
-Dusemultiplicity and -Uuseithreads -Uusemultiplicity.

Due to a current lack of a threading apache here I testing was done only with
prefork MPM.

I still get a few "Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x1d75960, Perl
interpreter: 0x28f89b0 during global destruction." messages in the error_log.
But otherwise all tests succeed.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net