perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: 2.05?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:44:24 GMT
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Philippe M. Chiasson <gozer@apache.org> wrote:
> On 10-12-01 22:01 , David E. Wheeler wrote:
>> So, anyone know if 2.05 will drop before the end of the year?
>
> Well, if all dual-lifed modules it needs were released, I should be able
> to start rolling real RCs now, right ?

I applied additional Apache::Test fixes, and some functional changes
in the currently unreleased versions.  Here's a link to my suggested
release sequence based on those changes:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/dev/102192

I haven't moved on the A-T release yet just for a lack of tuits, but
there isn't any more code that needs to be committed.  We've had
several positive test results from users who tested trunk.

So in terms of rolling RCs... we're ready to go there.