perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.34 RC1
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:13:14 GMT
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Adam Prime <adam.prime@utoronto.ca> wrote:
> server localhost:8529 started

> t/more/all.t ............. skipped: cannot find module 'mod_perl.c'

> All tests successful.
> Files=10, Tests=33,  6 wallclock secs ( 0.09 usr  0.03 sys +  3.78 cusr
>  0.41 csys =  4.31 CPU)
> Result: PASS
>
> not sure why it's not finding mod_perl.c, or is that normal if you're using
> dso's?

I spent a fair amount of time trying to track that down - it appears
to only happen when the tests are run from the mod_perl trunk.
Apache-Test tries very hard to use only the mod_perl binary that is
specified, even if other binaries are present.  I've made some changes
so that it doesn't bail if it finds a binary that wasn't explicitly
specified, but there is still some work to do there.