perl-dev mailing list archives

From peng wei <cnpeng...@gmail.com>
Subject I am facing one real question
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 02:35:12 GMT
Hi All,

I don't think this is in the range of FAQ, so I write this mail to ask for help.

Thanks all in advance.

Situation description:

1. There is one ftp server, there is one folder called map_files on it.

2. The objective of my perl script is fetch the files down from this
ftp server, which all located int the map_files folder.

3. Below warning was encounted:
Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at
C:/Perl/lib/Net/FTP/dataconn.pm line 54.

4. I have searched all google, can not find any useful infomation.

my scrip like below:

sub getmap_FTP1()
{
    $hostname2 = "ftp.abc.com.tw";
    $username2 = "abc";
    $password2 = "abc";
    $remopath2 = "/abc/def";

    $ftp = Net::FTP->new($hostname2, Debug => 0, Port => 21,Timeout => 1240);
    chdir($LocalPath);
    if($ftp->login($username2, $password2))
    {
  		if ($ftp->cwd($remopath2))
  		{
  			print "change remote work directory succeed \n";
        		$ftp->binary;
			foreach $lot_file(@map_files)
			{
		          @files = $ftp->ls($lot_file."*");