perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r984198 - /perl/Apache-Reload/trunk/lib/Apache/Reload.pm
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 04:47:29 GMT
On 8/10/2010 11:22 PM, Fred Moyer wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Adam Prime<adam.prime@utoronto.ca>  wrote:
>> we talked about this in IRC.  it probably worked for you because you tested
>> under mp2 i'm guessing.  It tested fine on all my mp2 machines.
>
> It failed when I tested under mp1; something I initially didn't test
> for.  RC2 corrects that mistake.
I completley forgot about that...... mumble.  More votes tomorrow.

> http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-Reload-0.11-rc2.tar.gz

> Testing dual life mp1 and mp2 modules is definitely a maintenance
> consideration.  After 2.0.5 is released, we may want to explore
> possibilities for future releases.  Httpd 1.x has been end of lifed,
> so we may want to follow suit in some regard.
Lets, large discussion of things to drop here.  Lets leave it till after.

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.