perl-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Apache::Test on solaris
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 18:40:08 GMT
I had to install Apache::Test on these solaris machines at work to get
the test suite of A::SL to run, and i ran into a couple of quirks on the
sparc container that i was using.  I'm not sure if it's anything that
needs to be thought about, but i wanted to mention it in case it is.
The first time i ran make test i got this:

Ouch! ap_mm_create(1048576, "/work/var/httpd/httpd.mm.22733") failed
Error: MM: mm:core: failed to open semaphore file (Permission denied):
OS: No such file or directory

I fixed it by changing the permissions on the director to allow files to
get written.  I'm not sure if where this file gets created is up to A::T
or not, but i thought i'd mention it.

Adam