perl-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Gies <r...@livesite.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.5 RC soon?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:15:28 GMT
I'm not even sure what is being released, however wanted to follow
through just in case.  I submitted a patch (and revised according to
feedback) for Apache2::Reload

   http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@perl.apache.org/msg12391.html

Did this make it in (Fred?) or would you like me to create a patch
against the current revision?  Or does this have nothing to do with the
release?  Cheers, -Ryan