perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: lets not forget we are a CTR PMC
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:01:09 GMT
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Philip M. Gollucci
<pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> wrote:
> Thats Commit Then Review.  Its a VC we can always revert things.

True, but I think that reverting things rarely (if ever) happens.

> The RTC (Review Then Committ) suggestion is only for new committers while
> they get acclimated. Unless its some massive architectural change which will
> probably be prose explanation anyway.

I think this is still worthwhile even for veteran committers (note
that I'm not one of those!).  Once code is committed, I think there is
less motivation to review it, but that's just my opinion.