perl-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.31 RC2
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:01:41 GMT
Passes all tests on 2.2.10 w/ mp 2.0.4 and perl 5.8.8 on linux (ubuntu
hardy).

Passes all tests on 2.2.14 w/ mp 2.0.4 and perl 5.8.8 on solaris 5.10

I tried to run it against our (extremely old) 1.3 setup at work, but i'm
getting weird errors from httpd when i start it up:

Ouch! ap_mm_create(1048576, "/var/httpd/httpd.mm.2591") failed
Error: MM: mm:core: failed to open semaphore file (Permission denied):
OS: No such file or directory

Not sure what that's about, but i think it has more to do with works
weird setup than anything else.

I'll try to remember to run this against some more combinations later
tonight.

Adam