perl-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.31 RC1
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 18:20:05 GMT
I get the following when trying to run make test:

waiting 60 seconds for server to start: .Syntax error on line 73 of
/local/aprime/Apache-Test-1.31-rc1/t/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command '<IfVersion', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
[  error]
server has died with status 255 (t/logs/error_log wasn't created, start
the server in the debug mode)
sh: line 1: 32276 Terminated              /usr/bin/perl
/local/aprime/Apache-Test-1.31-rc1/t/TEST -bugreport -verbose=0
make: *** [run_tests] Error 143

Presumably because apache is compiled without mod_version (which is the
default)

Adam