perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [rt.cpan.org #44703] Wrong links in documentation
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:51:12 GMT
The logical thing to do would seem to be to create the POD so it
displays correctly on CPAN, then alter our doc building tool workflow
so that it updates the links for perl.apache.org.  Or distill both.  I
don't know - it seems like broken links on CPAN docs is the defacto
standard.  I'd rather see the website maintain consistency.