perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for mod_perl 1.31-rc6 and Apache::Bootstrap
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:21:35 GMT
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Perrin Harkins <perrin@elem.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Fred Moyer <fred@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
>> perl  -MApache::TestConfig -e "print Apache::TestConfig->custom_config_path"
>
> I get nothing back from that.  Just an empty string.  It's entirely
> possible that something is odd about the setup on this machine, since
> I don't normally do mod_perl dev on it, but it does have mod_perl
> installed.

Great spot here Perrin, I've revised the test so that it is more
useful.  Now it checks for invalid version number rather than a valid
test config data file.  I'm not 100% clear on why that config path is
needed, but Apache::SizeLimit and friends have led me to believe that
it is, so I'm going with the status quo for right now.

Can you try this one?

http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-Bootstrap-0.05-rc2.tar.gz

Understanding a bit more about the nuances of Apache::Test in the process also.