perl-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for mod_perl 1.31-rc6 and Apache::Bootstrap
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:50:47 GMT
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Perrin Harkins <perrin@elem.com> wrote:
> It's the check_for_apache_test() method returning undef:

Can you run:

 perl  -MApache::TestConfig -e "print Apache::TestConfig->custom_config_path"

I just ran this on my Leopard laptop (2.5 year install base) and got:

/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Apache/TestConfigData.pm

even though 5.8.8 is installed through apple updates.  Am wondering if
this test is just a bit shady.

> prove -l -v t/00-load.t
> t/00-load....1..11
> ok 1 - use Apache::Bootstrap;
> ok 2 - Apache::Bootstrap->can(...)
> ok 3 - The object isa Apache::Bootstrap
> # Testing Apache::Bootstrap 0.05-rc1, Perl 5.008008, /usr/bin/perl
> ok 4 - The object isa Apache::Bootstrap
> ok 5 - no exception thrown for dual bootstrap:
> ok 6 - The object isa Apache::Bootstrap
> Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at cmp_ok [from
> t/00-load.t line 67] line 1.
>
> #   Failed test 'check a:t version'
> #   at t/00-load.t line 67.
> Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
> /System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/Test/Builder.pm line 506.
> #          got: undef
> #     expected: 1.27
> not ok 7 - check a:t version
> ok 8 - mod_perl1 present
> # Looks like you failed 1 test of 11.
> ok 9 - mod_perl2 present
> ok 10 - mod_perl1 present
> ok 11 - mod_perl2 present
> dubious
>        Test returned status 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
> DIED. FAILED test 7
>        Failed 1/11 tests, 90.91% okay
> Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> t/00-load.t    1   256    11    1   9.09%  7
> Failed 1/1 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 1/11 subtests failed, 90.91% okay.
>
> - Perrin
>
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Fred Moyer <fred@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Perrin.  Can you run 'make test TEST_VERBOSE=1'?
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Perrin Harkins <pharkins@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:38 AM
>> Subject: Re: Help needed for mod_perl 1.31-rc6 and Apache::Bootstrap
>> To: Fred Moyer <fred@redhotpenguin.com>
>> Cc: modperl List <modperl@perl.apache.org>
>>
>>
>> Fred,
>>
>>> Help needed with testing mod_perl 1.31 rc6
>>
>> Looking good on Mac OS 10.5, perl 5.8.8.
>>
>>> Help needed with testing Apache::Bootstrap
>>
>> This one didn't make it.
>>
>> PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
>> "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
>> t/00-load.........ok 1/11# Testing Apache::Bootstrap 0.05-rc1, Perl
>> 5.008008, /usr/bin/perl
>> Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at cmp_ok [from
>> t/00-load.t line 67] line 1.
>>
>> #   Failed test 'check a:t version'
>> #   at t/00-load.t line 67.
>> Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
>> /System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/Test/Builder.pm line 506.
>> #          got: undef
>> #     expected: 1.27
>> t/00-load.........NOK 7# Looks like you failed 1 test of 11.
>> t/00-load.........dubious
>>        Test returned status 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
>> DIED. FAILED test 7
>>        Failed 1/11 tests, 90.91% okay (less 6 skipped tests: 4 okay, 36.36%)
>> t/pod-coverage....ok
>> t/pod.............ok
>> Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> t/00-load.t    1   256    11    1   9.09%  7
>> 6 subtests skipped.
>> Failed 1/3 test scripts, 66.67% okay. 1/13 subtests failed, 92.31% okay.
>> make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
>>
>> "This is perl, v5.8.8 built for darwin-thread-multi-2level"
>>
>> - Perrin
>>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@perl.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@perl.apache.org


Mime
View raw message