perl-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Apache::SizeLimit + solaris Update 10
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:03:57 GMT
Third time's a charm right?

Patches revised again.  The svn patch has now actually been tested on
solaris with osvers of 2.10, and all the tests pass.

waiting 60 seconds for server to start: ok (waited 2 secs)
server localhost:8529 started
t/apache/all......................skipped: (no reason given)
t/apache2/basic...................ok
t/apache2/check_n_requests2.......ok
t/apache2/deprecated..............ok
t/apache2/zzz_check_n_requests....ok
t/pod.............................ok
All tests successful.
Files=6, Tests=18,  8 wallclock secs ( 0.04 usr  0.04 sys +  1.50 cusr
0.31 csys =  1.89 CPU)
Result: PASS

# perl -V
Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 8) configuration:
   Platform:
     osname=solaris, osvers=2.10, archname=i86pc-solaris
     uname='sunos fxbuild-i386 5.10 generic_127112-11 i86pc i386 i86pc
solaris '
     config_args='-Dcc=gcc -Dprefix=/oanda/system'
     usethreads=undef use5005threads=undef useithreads=undef
usemultiplicity=undef
     useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define usesocks=undef
     use64bitint=undef use64bitall=undef uselongdouble=undef
     usemymalloc=n, bincompat5005=undef

Adam