perl-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Apache::SizeLimit + solaris Update 10
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:46:31 GMT
There was a thread today on the users list where a guy was running into
problems with SizeLimit on Solaris update 10 [1].  Attached are 2
patches, one against the version of Apache2::SizeLimit in the 2.04
distribution, and the other against the version in SVN.  the SVN version
still tests fine on linux, but I can't test it on solaris at home, and
the solaris boxes I do have access to don't have update 10 on them.

I'm also not sure if what I did is acceptable or not, but it should
work, I think.  I also didn't make the change in the 1.3 tree.

Adam

[1] http://marc.info/?t=123630641100001&r=1&w=2