perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject [RFC] Apache::Bootstrap 0.01 proof of concept
Date Sat, 24 May 2008 22:06:53 GMT
Busy fingers today.

I've pulled the bootstrap code out of Apache::Reload into a standalone
module Apache::Bootstrap.  I didn't fix any of the current issues,
merely ported it out, and tested the implementation with Apache::Reload,
which seems to be working as well as when it the bootstrap code was
embedded.

I've posted a proof of concept for review [1].  Please take a look and
provide feedback.  I've also posted the refactored A::R Makefile.PL [2].

If this approach sits well I'll move ahead with updating it to address
the CPAN testers PRs that are coming in from version issues.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-Bootstrap-0.01.tar.gz

[2] http://people.apache.org/~phred/A_R_Makefile.PL

- Fred

--
Red Hot Penguin Consulting LLC
mod_perl/PostgreSQL consulting and implementation