perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_perl-2.0.4
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:16:48 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
> |>
> http://tinderbox-i386.p6m7g8.net/tb/errors/8.0-FreeBSD/mod_perl2-2.0.4,3.log
>
> FWIW, also on 7.0
> http://tinderbox-i386.p6m7g8.net/tb/errors/7.0-FreeBSD/mod_perl2-2.0.4,3.log
> | What's in xs/modperl_xs_typedefs.h:67 ? (it's generated, so I can easily
> | tell)
>
> ~From the 8-current tree:
> http://p6m7g8.com/modperl_xs_typedefs.h

I don't have a FreeBSD machine handy, so, Philip, is there any chance you
could try and figure out a little more about what's going on?

Something is tripping up the compiler, so maybe
apache/include/apr_thread_rwlock.h has something funky in there (or isn't
even there)

Any chance you could run that one compilation invocation with
gcc -E instead ? That way, we can see the source _after_ macro
expansion, and it might help a lot in figuring out what's going on.