perl-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Foertsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: $r->location bug
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:45:42 GMT
On Thu 21 Feb 2008, Fred Moyer wrote:
> patching file src/modules/perl/modperl_config.c
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 607 with fuzz 1 (offset -17 lines).

I am working with the threading branch. So there may be an offset. Also, some
time ago I had to split up a jumbo patch. Since the bits built up on top of
one another I found it really hard to do it without write permission to the
SVN. The first part could be produced by svn diff. But then I had to wait
until someone had checked that in to do the next svn diff. That was too long.
So I set up my own SVN. Now I am working with it. As you might have noticed
my current revision is 36. I am not happy with that because it creates more
work for me. But for now I hold to it because it is a tool that helps. I had
published my patchset on Oct 23/24. It was applied to the threading branch
mostly on Nov 13, that is 2/3 of a month later.

Torsten