perl-dev mailing list archives

From "LaShan Arceneaux" <lashan.arcene...@gmail.com>
Subject Seeking 4 Perl Developers in Houston, TX
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:43:34 GMT
*Description
*Perl Developer

Smith Hanley, a leader in the specialized recruiting services organization
for over 30 years, currently has an opportunity available for several Perl
Developers. We focus on providing staffing solutions by matching
high-quality professionals with rewarding positions across multiple areas of
Information Technology. Our specialties include contract staffing, strategic
resource groups, and outsourcing solutions. Please visit our website at
www.smithhanleyconsulting.com

SmithHanley is looking for several Perl Developers to join a national
growing hosting automation company driven by technology and dedicated to
providing the most feature rich, easy to use, practical applications.

As an experienced perl developer you will further enhance current software
offerings:
•Creating new code for hosting automation products
•Updating and refactoring current product code
•Solving problems through programming
•Coordinating with management and other departments to share knowledge

Benefits available:
•Competitive salaries
•Multiple medical / dental plans
•Long term disability
•401k savings plan
•Company paid Life Insurance and Long term Disability

*Requirements
*•Perl programming experience
•Regular expressions
•Object oriented design
•Multi-tiered application development
•Familiarity with rpm based *nix distributions (RedHat, Fedora, CentOS, etc)

•Familiarity with ports based Operating Systems (FreeBSD)
•Familiarity with:
• Apache
•BIND
•Exim
•MySQL
•OpenSSL
•PostgreSQL
•PureFTPd

Special consideration will be given to candidates with the following:
•Successful development record within open source projects
•Contributions to CPAN(perl archive network)

LaShan Arceneaux
Senior Recruiter

Smith Hanley Consulting Group LLC
*Bridging People, Technology and Knowledge*

800.797.8287 Ext.210
281.676.2210 Direct
866.806.0773 Fax
larceneaux@smithhanley.com
www.smithhanleyconsulting.com

Join my Google Group for up to date job openings and resume/interview tips.
http://groups.google.com/group/lashantherecruiter

Ask About Our Referral Bonus Program*
**1st Referral - $1,000
2nd Referral - $2,000
3rd Referral - $3,000*

**
*

NOTICE: This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this email is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at
the listed email address. Thank You.
*