perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Hay" <Steve...@planit.com>
Subject RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Reload-0.10-RC4
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:22:56 GMT
Fred Moyer wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've applied Steve's suggested changes to AddModule mod_perl.c if
> PERL is defined, this should take care of mod_perl.c not being listed
> in the module list under windows.  Hoping this is the candidate that
> makes it out of the nest :)

Sorry, no good here: it still fails all three reload.t tests.

The PERL stuff that you've added is only half the story: as my earlier
mail mentioned (see
http://marc.info/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=120159758620244&w=2) you also
have to start up apache.exe with "-D PERL" on the command-line for those
changes to have any effect! I'm not sure where that extra command-line
argument needs to get specified, though. I meant to look into sometime
but still haven't found time.

Also, the all.t that I saw you committed in r620695 isn't in the tarball
(hence the tests failed rather than skipped). Did you mean it to be?