perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@taperfriendlymusic.org>
Subject Re: mp1 needs release for 5.10
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:37:34 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi :)
>
> according to this

> mp1 (from cpan) will require a patch to work with 5.10.  the good news
> is that, despite our collective lack of tuits, steve has already
> committed the patch, so all we need to do is release.
>
> so, any volunteers to be release manager and push this one out "soonish"?

well I'm pushing the Apache::Reload release out 'soonish' (just
committed the work).  I've done an Apache::Test release and am familiar
with the procedure, so if no one else wants to I could kill two birds
with one release tuit and give it a shot (but please step forward if you
feel the vibe to do this so the experience spreads throughout all of
this list).