perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@taperfriendlymusic.org>
Subject Re: [patch] Apache::Reload work from Apachecon
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:48:16 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>> Comments welcome.  One note, because Apache2::Reload is v0.9 in core,
>> and Apache::Reload is v0.8, I have marked this version 0.10 to avoid
>> any issues installing, see Changes for details.
> You did the same thing I did a while ago, .1 < .8 or .9.  You are
> looking for .99 or something.

Ah it turns out I was wrong in my explanation.  It was 0.08 and 0.09,
not 0.8 and 0.9.

I've made the necessary svn mv commands to bring the necessary files
over from the mod_perl2 repo to Apache::Reload.  Same patches as before,
except I'm using docs/api/Apache2/Reload.pod as the pod for Apache2::Reload.

I'll commit this stuff in the next few days unless anyone has any other
comments.

original thread:

http://marc.info/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=119697479518157&w=2

current svn:

phred@pooky ~/dev/svn/modperl/mod_perl-2.0 $ svn status
X      docs
D      t/response/TestModules/reload.pm
D      t/modules/reload.t
D      lib/Apache2/Reload.pm

Performing status on external item at 'docs'

phred@pooky ~/dev/svn/modperl/Apache-Reload/trunk $ svn status
M      RELEASE
A      t/conf
A      t/conf/extra.last.conf.in