perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.30 RC1
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:08:19 GMT

Fred Moyer wrote:
> Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>
>> Fred Moyer wrote:
>>>>
>>> That makes 3 build successes (Randy, Andy, Isaac), and one official +1
>>> (Randy).  Any other takers?
>>
>> I'll eventually +1 it, but I won't get to it until after thanksgiving.
>> with you, that makes 3 from the pmc, so you'll be good to release then.

+1

> Awesome, I'll do my homework for gpg key et al up to date and ping you
> after thanksgiving so we can hook up on irc and ship this.

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/docs/trunk/src/dist/KEYS

  http://people.apache.org/~geoff/gpghowto.html

but actually it doesn't look like we release this anyplace other than
cpan.  and cpan does its own key management, so you don't need to worry
about gpg for this.

so, release away.   check the RELEASE document to see what steps you
need to do as part of the official release (version bump, release email,
etc).  ping me if you need help.

--Geoff