perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.30 RC1
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:16:13 GMT

Fred Moyer wrote:
> Issac Goldstand wrote:
>> Passes all tests on Debian Sarge/Apache 2.0.54/Worker/Perl 5.8.5
>>

> That makes 3 build successes (Randy, Andy, Isaac), and one official +1
> (Randy).  Any other takers?

I'll eventually +1 it, but I won't get to it until after thanksgiving.

with you, that makes 3 from the pmc, so you'll be good to release then.
 when it comes time, you and I should hook up on irc to make sure things
like your gpg key and sig are up to date, that you have the proper karma
on the asf boxen to remove old versions, etc.

--Geoff