perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: svn write access
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:36:19 GMT
Torsten Foertsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been working now for some time on that threading / interpreter stuff.

Yup, and good work at that.

> The whole patch is quite big by now. Would it be possible to create a new
> branch in the svn for that and give me write permission? Or simply create a
> new branch where the stuff can be checked in by someone else?

Yes, I think if there was a branch to track this work, it would be simpler
and easier to integrate into it unstable changes and the like. I'll
get around creating it today, how's that ?

Oh, and by the way, since we are on the topic of branches, I want to
see if we can't get rid of our older, custom branching mechanism and
simply use svnmerge. I'll post seperately about that.