perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite is working strangely while using mod_perl
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:59:46 GMT

> as a workaround, please try adding
>
>   $r->subprocess_env();
>
> before you examine %ENV.  it should force re-population of %ENV from the
> subprocess_env table, which is where mod_rewrite stashes it's stuff.

a few other things as well...

your provides is running mod_perl on win32?  that's odd for a
provider... but please report back the version of mod_perl they are running.

also, if any of the win32 developers could give my new test a whirl,
that would be great.  the odd thing about this is that the variable
itself is there but the value is undef - I would expect that it would
either be missing entirely or picked up properly...

--Geoff