perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@taperfriendlymusic.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Apache::Reload crash patch]
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:53:53 GMT
Matt Sergeant wrote:
> FYI.

Sorry - I haven't been moving as fast on this as I've wanted to.  I've
been having to deal with some family commitments that have eaten up most
of my weekend coding time and at least a day a week for the past few months.

My goal is to get this mostly done by ApacheCon in about six weeks.
I've been banging my head against some of the Apache::Test stuff but I'm
confident that I can get it released by then.

If anyone has a bucket of tuits and can lend a hand, please feel free to
jump in and help out :)  To do this we'll need an Apache::Test release
in addition to the Apache::Reload release because of the SameInterp
refactoring.  A modperl core release isn't necessary, but may be desirable.

Thoughts?

- Fred