perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] mod_perl-1.30 RC2 (and Apache-SizeLimit 0.91-RC3)
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:20:31 GMT
Perrin Harkins wrote:
> +1.  I tried my application's test suite on mod_perl built from this
> source and everything passed.  Looks good.

by my count, that's +1 votes from

  perrin
  philip
  philippe
  geoff

which meets the 3 +1 vote from pmc members required for a release.  as
such, philippe will be transforming the release candidates into official
releases this afternoon.

the official release announcement should include the verbiage perrin
wrote, which can be found in the HEADER.html file at
http://perl.apache.org/dist/.  above the Changes listing I'd think.

it also might make sense to slide 1.28 and 1.29 over to /old on the dist
page.  I know we generally keep a few back versions visible there, but
in this case I think breaking that guideline is desirable.

--Geoff