perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] mod_perl-1.30 RC2 (and Apache-SizeLimit 0.91-RC3)
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:08:33 GMT
Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
> This release is basically exactly the same as RC1 with the exception that
> it includes Apache-SizeLimit RC3 (both to be released simultaneously once
> the RCs are golden)
>
> Grab them here:
>  http://people.apache.org/~gozer/mp1/mod_perl-1.30-rc2.tar.gz

I added a note in the Changes file that Apache-SizeLimit was pulled in
from CPAN (at the soon to be simultaneously released 0.91) - the diff
between SL.pm in 1.29 and 1.30 is huge, but we hadn't recorded it anywhere.

so, +1 with that minor doc update.  all tests pass for me.

>  http://people.apache.org/~gozer/mp1/Apache2-SizeLimit-0.91-rc3.tar.gz

yeah, this needs to be Apache-SizeLimit, as philip already mentioned.

--Geoff