perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] mod_perl-1.30 RC1
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:13:55 GMT
>   o follow the Apache-Test lead and release a separate Apache-SizeLimit
> distribution to CPAN for each mp1 and/or mp2 release
In the end this was going to be the case as I forsee it.

>   o yank the svn link and replace with static files representing the
> current state of things on CPAN
I think for 1.30 we probably should unless we can also release this by
say Tuesday.  Then I can pull it back in for 1.31.

I think about today and make a final decision tonight PDT but likely
I'll look into rolling it back for now.

> I feel like you've done most of the work on A-SL, so you're in the best
> position to judge which path we should take, based on the state of
> current svn code.  meaning, if you deem it stable then I think we're
> fine, but if it's in the middle of some grand migration experiment you
> haven't had time to finish then we probably ought to back it out.
The import and hybridization work would make that true.  I'm kind of
sure its done, but I like my security releases to be just that security
fixes only.

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.