perl-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@taperfriendlymusic.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Apache::Reload crash patch
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:16:40 GMT
Matt Sergeant wrote:
> Now that A::R is managed by you guys :-)

I can dig up some tuits to make this change if the list approves.  Last
I looked we had your CLA on file, and a "please take it" [1], so I think
if you gave us a version control dump (if possible) I could add this to
the mod_perl trunk ala trunk/(Apache-Test|ModPerl-Registry).

I'm willing to take on the RM duties if the PMC says make it so.  I know
everyone here has been low on tuits, but I think I can get to a point
where it only needs a couple of couple of +1's to release by following
the previous release steps in the list archives.

[1]
http://marc.info/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=117079240506221&w=2