perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject [VOTE] absorb Apache::Reload
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:45:19 GMT
hi all :)

in order to transfer maintainershop of Apache::Reload from matt to the
mod_perl collective we need to take a formal vote.  voting +1 would mean:

  o importing Apache::Reload from CPAN to our svn repository at the ASF
  o grant matt commit bits to Apache::Reload (should he want them)
  o changing PAUSE primary maintainer from MATTS to APML
  o future Apache::Reload releases (and bugs and integration, etc) would
be the responsibility of our community

taking over the module is not something we are required to do.  but I
think would be goodness for our userbase, as we could eventually serve
Apache2::Reload and Apache::Reload from a single, unified codebase.

feedback and/or votes appreciated.

--Geoff