perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Modperl/Manifest.pm -- SVN 1.4.x breaks !!
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 01:25:27 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> Sorry, I missed Randy's comments.
>
> Well, how about having this file auto-generated *and* commited, so only
> before a new release someone, who does have an access to svn, will
> re-auto-generate the file? And if Randy is RM, someone else could run
> that update for Randy.
>
> I think using the local copy is better since it should be faster.
I have no objections to this; however, it doesn't seem right that an RM should be dependent
on someone else.

I think we've time to discuss this on list though as I said before it will not be an issue
or showstopper for 2.0.3.

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....