perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: A-SL / mp2
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:59:25 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At some point in the not-so-distance future, we'll need to grant APML karma(first-come)
for
> Apache::SizeLimit::Core and related co-maint for PMC members/RMs particularly me for
2.0.3 release.

> Apache2::SizeLimit should already be taken care of by mp2 (but we should add Dave Rolsky
to that list
> for standalone releases)
>
> Apache::SizeLimit should be covered by mp1 and Dave Rolsky already has co-maint for this.
>
> Geoff -- I believe this is you ?

yeah, I've got co-maint for the APML namespace, so I can (supposedly)
grant karma for whatever we need in there.

it seems, though, that you're already co-maint for Apache::SizeLimit.
I'm not sure if that will automatically cover A::SL::Core or if I'll
need to re-karma that after upload.  I guess we'll see :)

--Geoff